This is an overview of:
- the types of information we collect about you
- how we collect and use it
- who we might share it with
- the steps we’ll take to make sure it stays private and secure
- your rights to your information
Who we are
When we say ‘we’, we mean Competex Ltd, along with its other group companies The Interim Hub Ltd, Competex Pro Ltd and Hub IT Ltd.
The information we collect
We collect information about you from different places including:
- directly from you
- from a third party acting on your behalf e.g. an intermediary or broker
- from other companies in the Competex group
- from publicly available sources
- when we generate it ourselves
- from other organisations
How we’ll use your information
We’ll use it to provide any products and services you’ve requested and other purposes, for example:
- to confirm your identity and address
- to understand how you use our services
- to carry out our services
- to improve our products and services
- to offer you other services we believe may benefit you
- unless you ask us not to
We’ll only use your information where we’re allowed to by law e.g. carrying out an agreement we have with you, fulfilling a legal obligation, because we have a legitimate business interest or where you agree to it.
We may use automated systems to help us verify your identity, and carry out fraud and money laundering checks.
Who we can share your information with
We may share your information with other Competex group companies and any subcontractors, agents, or service providers who work for us or other Competex group companies. We may also share your information with others outside of the Competex group e.g. regulators, insurers, other financial institutions, brokers and agents, as well as credit reference and fraud prevention agencies. When we do this, we will ensure that the organisation that we share your data with is fully GDPR compliant.
Your details will never be shared with any third party for any purpose other than that of carrying out the accounts and payroll services we already provide to you, or for the purpose of carrying out additional services that you have opted into.
How long we’ll keep your information
We’ll keep your information for as long as you have a relationship with us. After the relationship ends, we’ll keep it where we may need it for our legitimate purposes e.g. to help us respond to queries or complaints, or for other reasons e.g. fighting fraud and financial crime, and responding to requests from regulators. All data we hold for you will be completely deleted 7 years after the termination of our arrangement with you. You have the right to request the deletion of your data at any time.
Transferring your information overseas
Your information may be transferred and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including some that may not have laws that provide the same level of protection for personal information. When we do this, we’ll ensure your data is treated with an appropriate level of protection.
You have a number of rights relating to your information, including but not limited to:
- To request a copy of the data we hold for you
- To ask us to share it with another party
- To ask us to update incorrect or incomplete details
- To object to or restrict processing of it
- To opt-out of us using it
- To ask us to delete it
- To make a complaint
FORM A COMPANY TODAY
Form a limited company in 24 hours online with Competex.
FORM A COMPANY
PUBLIC SECTOR? GO UMBRELLA
Get set up and ready for your next assignment with Competex Pro.