Accounting services for new companies
A summary of our company formation and accounting package
What the service includes
- Your limited company formed with Companies House in 24 hours
- Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of Association, Share Certificates and Statutory books
- Company secretarial services including provision of registered office, service of a company secretary and all communication with HMRC and Companies House
- VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax registration
- Full payroll administration, monthly variable payroll and preparation of end-of-year PAYE submissions
- Month-by-month IR35 compliance check if applicable
- Client Liaison Manager and dedicated Accountant
- Annual accounts, preparation of corporation tax returns, full paperwork for two dividends and preparation of form P11D
- Provision of FreeAgent bookkeeping software
- Free, unlimited telephone and email support
What the service costs
We charge a basic annual fee of £1,500 (+VAT). This is payable in quarterly instalments of £375 (+VAT). Dormant companies will be charged £75 (+ VAT) per quarter until commencement of trading.
Bespoke services, outside of our standard package, may incur an additional fee.
As the process is done online, we’re usually able to send your Certificate of Incorporation and associated documentation to you on the same day we receive your forms.
All of our companies are registered with Companies House on the Proof scheme to further help prevent any fraudulent access to company records.
Company Secretarial Services
Your registered office is co-located at our office, where your statutory books are kept on computer. This means that all correspondence from Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is sent to our office and is dealt with routinely by us.
Every organisation is unique, and our team works closely with you to truly understand the nature and needs of your business. We will calculate your salary for you, ensuring your tax and NI obligations are paid to HMRC on time and in the correct format under the Real Time Information (RTI) legislation. We will also keep you updated on any new legislation that might affect your payroll, such as the Employment Allowance and Auto Enrolment.
Being specialists in IR35, we also ensure you’re fully compliant with current IR35 legislation.
Accounts Preparation & Corporation Tax
As part of our package we provide you with FreeAgent bookkeeping software, a user-friendly web-based system that enables you to bring all your finances together in one place.
From your bookkeeping records, we prepare and file your annual accounts with HMRC and Companies House. We also prepare your Corporation Tax computation.
And, of course, our knowledgeable accounts team are always on hand to discuss any issues you may have.
However you may also register on a voluntary basis even if your turnover is not that high. We will apply to HMRC for your company to be registered for VAT and also register you for online quarterly VAT submissions. We would normally register you on the VAT flat rate scheme (FRS) unless it is inappropriate for your circumstances, but our staff will advise you on the best option.
Our standard bookkeeping software can calculate the tax due each quarter, making it quick and easy to complete and file your VAT returns electronically.
Guidance and assistance is always available from our VAT specialists.